Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome JUNE!

 Welcome June 2010! The last day of May was not a very good day. Enrollment was a disaster. Tsk! I cannot proceed in taking my next majors because I wasn't able to take the BR 110 last semester. That was the pre-requisite for the major subjects this year. My mom didn't wan't me to take that subject because the schedule was very late at night. 7:30 -9pm. She didn't like that. :/ So now, I'm 1 year late again . :(

I'm planning to transfer to another school, UE maybe. I hope I can transfer soon. My mom will be arriving here on Sunday. The moment I said I had a problem, she immediately said she'll be going here.

I cried the whole afternoon then slept and when I woke up, I felt better. :)

I hope everything will be fixed as soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment