Wednesday, May 18, 2011

stayed up late

     After this blog I'm going to sleep already. It's almost 3:30 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. After answering some facebook status about the RH Bill, I realized what I have been fighting for from the start. For the matter of discussion, I would choose the PRO RH BILL. When it comes to looking at advantages and disadvantages, I'll still go for PRO but I have to revise it. Remove abortion and contraceptives. While it remains in the bill, it's still Anti-life. I get the point why Anti RH debaters are arguing about this issue. We all know that abortion is immoral but not everyone knows that contraceptives can cause cancer. If you would like to be pro-life then you don't want to kill people using contraceptives.

         I'm really tired. Nothing is coming out of my brain already. Too tired to think and so sleepy. Good Morning! I'll continue everything in my next blog. :)

If you think you want the RH Bill to be revised, please like it on Facebook. HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment