Thursday, July 28, 2011

blog rush

     Okay, at this moment I don't know what to write, I forgot how to write and unfortunately I ran out of words. I have so many things in mind but I don't know what to write first. haha! So anyway, yesterday I was able to watch Captain America. The movie wasn't that good because in my opinion, the movie didn't have any emotion. I didn't like the ending at all. Well, I expect movies to have happy endings but this movie was different. Just watch the movie if you want to know the ending or I'll just spoil it for you. Haha! I don't know what I'm saying. It's been so long before I last blogged out my thoughts.

     It's very rainy outside and I haven't eaten my breakfast and lunch yet. I'll just have my brunch later after writing this blog. It's a very cold day today so I might as well drink some hot choco or coffee maybe. Hmmm, what to talk about. School? Yeah this semester was a lot different from the past semesters in TUA. I had new friends. I talked about that in my previous blog here. Then everything went pretty well. I enjoyed classes especially Broadcast Journalism, Scriptwriting and Radio Production. Aside from those subjects that sounds "astig" for me (haha!) I loved how our professor deliver his lecture. He has a sense of humor and I pretty much understood every word he said. :) He's like a father to us. He calls us "mga anak". haha.. :)

     Last July 20 we went to UP Diliman for the UP Gawad Plaridel. It was fun because ever since I really wanted to participate and attend  events like that. The 2011 Gawad Plaridel Awardee was Eloisa Cruz-Canlas also known at Lola Sela. She is popular in Radio Drama and in DZRH. I heard of her before but I wasn't really familiar because I wasn't fond of listening to the radio. I also enjoyed the performance of  UP Chorale. Beautiful voices! After the program we did tour around the University and took pictures. :D


 In the Picture is Lola Sela, Eloisa Cruz-Canlas. :)


And oh, we also met Ramon Bautista there!

Me, at the entrance of the Cine Adarna (i think) . :)

     I had a lot of fun because I was with my friends. We weren't able to take pictures in the Oblation for some reasons. Haha. :D That's it for now. I'm still thinking about other things to write. On Sunday I will be going to NBN. haha! Pretty much excited!!.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment